If this isn’t proof that Misha runs the Kale twitter page, then I don’t know what is.
I’ve been tagged again! By the lovely, theroseandthecrown
Sorry it took me so long to answer
Rule one: always post the rules.
Rule two: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule three: tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them
1. If you could have any job you wanted (and you’d be given the skills/knowledge necessary), what would you pick and why?
This is tough because I don’t know what I want to do as a career except possibly something in the film industry. Possibly video editing or behind the scenes stuff…
2. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Lately, it’s been reckless driving, because it’s been less than a year since I got my license, and reckless driving pisses me off
3. Who is your favorite author and why?
I don’t read a lot
Let’s look at my bookshelf
I’ve got 7 graphic novels by Bryan Lee O’Malley (Scott Pilgrim series and Lost At Sea) and I really enjoyed all of those and would recommend them.
4. Who is your favorite superhero? (Why if you feel like it.)
This may be cheating because he’s not a superhero, but Loki. He’s such an unpredictable little shit. He’s a fantastic character and I love him
5. Do you have any cool, hidden talents/skills?
I can lick my nose, is that “cool”
6. What is your favorite joke?
Here’s a joke that I found written in Sharpe on the bathroom wall at my school:
Things i Hate:
It has since been painted over
7. Best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
I remember a school principal told me, as I was unintentionally crying in her office, and then apologizing because I didn’t mean to cry (it wasn’t a situation or subject that I was particularly upset about, sometimes tears just happened when I got worked up), to never apologize for being emotional.
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate with something in it, like fudge brownie bits or chocolate swirl
9. Do you like fanfic or do you think it’s laaaaame??
I don’t read much fanfiction, but I have read some (as I said before, I don’t read a lot in general, unfortunately). I like it (not just sexy time stuff, but fluffy fun stuff and AUs). It’s like adding to the story.
10. Who is the most influential person in your life?
11. What makes you the happiest?
Tumblr or a good movie
My New Questions:
1. What’s the best movie you’ve seen recently that people may not of heard of?
2. Have you gone shopping for holiday presents yet?
3. What is your favorite AU?
4. What is your third favorite color?
5. What is your favorite souvenir you have from somewhere you’ve been or that someone got for you?
6. Coke or Pepsi?
7. Have you ever been to a different country? If so, which one(s)
8. Do you have any posters or pictures on the walls of your room?
9. What was the last thing you drew/painted/sculpted/created?
10. Favorite comic book character?
11. If you had the superpower of being able to change your appearance at will, how would you use it?
"The cast has described Martin Freeman as naughty." (x)
so thats the function of a rubber duck
I saw this before I was in the spn fandom and I knew right then these were the people I wanted to dedicate my life to.
"My body, my choice" only makes sense when someone else’s life isn’t at stake.
Fun fact: If my younger sister was in a car accident and desperately needed a blood transfusion to live, and I was the only person on Earth who could donate blood to save her, and even though donating blood is a relatively easy, safe, and quick procedure no one can force me to give blood. Yes, even to save the life of a fully grown person, it would be ILLEGAL to FORCE me to donate blood if I didn’t want to.
See, we have this concept called “bodily autonomy.” It’s this….cultural notion that a person’s control over their own body is above all important and must not be infringed upon.
Like, we can’t even take LIFE SAVING organs from CORPSES unless the person whose corpse it is gave consent before their death. Even corpses get bodily autonomy.
To tell people that they MUST sacrifice their bodily autonomy for 9 months against their will in an incredibly expensive, invasive, difficult process to save what YOU view as another human life (a debatable claim in the early stages of pregnancy when the VAST majority of abortions are performed) is desperately unethical. You can’t even ask people to sacrifice bodily autonomy to give up organs they aren’t using anymore after they have died.
You’re asking people who can become pregnant to accept less bodily autonomy than we grant to dead bodies.
My current clothing style is a combination of “shit I’m late”, “shit it’s cold”, with just a hint of “I’m too lazy to look socially acceptable for you losers”.